Skip to content
- 1 packet of Knorr Mix Vegetable Soup
- 1200ml water
- 100 g chopped cauliflower
- 50 g diagonally sliced French beans
- 50 g sliced mushroom
- 50 g finely chopped onion
- 25 g mung sprouts
- 20 ml of lemon juice
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. toasted cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Pressure cook the vegetables and sprouts in half the quantity of water.
Add the remaining water to it along with grated ginger and Knorr Mix Veg Soup.
Simmer until the water has reduced to half its quantity.
Add cumin, pepper and let it simmer for a few minutes.
Squeeze in lemon juice and mix well.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and enjoy the wonderful blend of vegetables!