- 1 packet of Knorr knorr mixed vegetable soup
- 1 litre water
- 300 g peeled & diced pumpkin
- 100 g carrots
- 50 g finely chopped onion
- 30 g peeled & diced potato
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
In a pressure cooker, heat oil and add chopped onion. Sauté until golden brown.
Add garlic and spices. Stir well for half a minute.
Add the pumpkin, potato, carrots with half the quantity of water and pressure cook.
Cool the mixture and blend to a puree.
In a saucepan pour the puree, add the remaining water along with Knorr Mixed Veg Soup.
Stir continuously until it bubbles.
Enjoy the heartwarming Pumpkin and Carrot Soup with a dash of spice!