Skip to content
- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 20 ml oil
- ½ packet of Knorr® Easy to Cook Chinese Manchurian
- 2 tsp dark soya sauce
- 3 tsp – sugar
- 6 to 8 small dried red chili peppers
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 1/2 cup skinless, unsalted peanut
- 20 gm Maida
- 50 ml oil for deep-frying and stir-frying
Marinate the chicken with Knorr® Easy to Cook Chinese Manchurian, soya sauce, seasoning, and oil. Keep this chicken for ½ hour. Heat the oil for deep-frying. Carefully slide the chicken into the wok, and deep-fry for about 1 minute. Remove and drain on paper towels.
Remove the seeds from the chili peppers and chop. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
Add 2 tablespoons oil from the wok. Add the chili peppers and stir-fry until the