Skip to content
- For Chicken Marination
- 250 gm shredded chicken.
- ½ tbsp garlic ginger paste.
- 1 tbsp corn starch.
- 1 tbsp maida.
- Salt for taste.
- For Knorr Chinese Red & Green Pepper Sauce
- 1 red capsicum cut into julienne.
- 1 green capsicum cut into julienne.
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion (for garnishing).
- 450 ml water.
- 1 packet of Knorr Easy To Cook Chinese Chilli.
Air Fryer, Cooking Time: 6 minutes, Temperature: 180° C
For Chicken Marination
In a big bowl mix garlic ginger paste, salt, corn-starch & maida.
Mix all the ingredients well and then add shredded chicken. Ensure that the shredded chicken is coated well with the mix.
Grease the marinated shredded chicken with ½ tsp oil.
Pre heat the Kenstar Air fryer at 180° C for 3 minutes. Arrange the marinated shredded chicken in fry basket and close it properly. Keep the Air fryer at 180° C for 6 minutes. Remove when done.
For Knorr Chinese Red & Green Pepper Sauce
On a low flame heat ½ tbsp of oil.
Add capsicum and cook for 1 minutes.