- For Manchurian balls (16 in no.)
- 3 cups finely chopped vegetables (onion, cabbage, carrot & capsicum).
- ½ tbsp garlic and ginger finely chopped.
- 2 tbsp corn starch.
- 2 tbsp maida.
- ½ green chili finely chopped.
- Salt for taste.
- For Knorr Manchurian Sauce
- 1 capsicum cut into cubes.
- 1 onion cut into cubes.
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion (for garnishing).
- 450 ml water.
- 1 packet of Knorr Easy To Cook Chinese Manchurian.
- ½ tbsp oil.
Air Fryer, Cooking Time: 15 minutes, Temperature: 180° C
For Manchurian Balls:
In a big bowl mix all the ingredients for manchurian balls & make small circular balls.
Grease all the manchurian balls with 1/2 tsp oil.
Pre heat the Kenstar Air fryer at 180° C for 3 minutes. Arrange the manchurian balls in the fry basket and close it properly. Keep the Air fryer at 180° C for 15 minutes. Remove when done.
For Knorr Manchurian Sauce:
On a low flame heat ½ tbsp of oil.
Add the capsicum and onion. Cook for 1 minute.
In a separate bowl, mix the contents of the Knorr Easy To Cook Chinese Manchurian to 450 ml water. Add it to the vegetables. Stir well and cook for 3 minutes.
Once the sauce is thick, add the oxy fryed manchurian balls evenly. Cook for 1 minute so that the manchurian sauce coats the manchurian balls.
Garnish with green spring onions and serve hot.
Enjoy this meal with Knorr Chinese Manchow Noodle Soup.