Skip to content
- 1 onion cut into big slices.
- 1 cup broccoli cut into small florets.
- 1 carrot cut into thin slices.
- 2 cup shredded cabbage.
- 4 baby corn, cut into slices.
- 2 green bell pepper, cut into halves and sliced.
- ½ tbsp vinegar.
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- 3 cups par boiled noodles (drained and dried).
- 1 tbsp corn flour.
- 1 packet Knorr Easy To Cook - Chinese Noodle Mix.
- ½ packet Knorr Easy To Cook - Chinese Schezuan mix.
Air Fryer, Cooking Time: 10 minutes,Temperature: 180° C
For Crispy Noodles:
Take 3 cups par boiled noodles (drained and dried) in a bowl, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of corn flour and mix well.
Pre heat the Kenstar Air fryer at 180° C for 3 minutes. Arrange the noodles in fry basket and close it properly. Keep the Air fryer at 180° C for 10 minutes till they become crisp. Remove when done.
For Knorr American Chop Suey:
Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add the baby corn and capsicum. Sauté for 2 minutes.
Now add all the other vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes.
In a separate bowl, mix the contents of Knorr Easy To Cook - Chinese Noodle and ½ packet Knorr Easy To Cook - Chinese Schezuan along with 300ml of water. Add it to the vegetables and stir well.
Add vinegar, tomato ketchup, sugar and salt. Mix well. Reduce the flame and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir well till the sauce thickens slightly and coats all the vegetables.
Remove the pan from the stove and keep aside.
To serve, place the crispy noodles on a plate and pour the vegetable sauce over it.
Enjoy this meal with Knorr Chinese Hot & Sour Veg Soup.