Skip to content
- 1 cooked boneless Chicken Breast (cubes)
- 1 Tomato, cubes
- ½ cup shredded Ice berg lettuce
- ½ tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g Penne pasta, freshly cooked
- ½ cup boiled American corn
- ¼ packet Knorr Mexican Tomato Corn Soup
- Salt To taste
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
Marinate the chicken with salt and pepper powder and grill till the chicken is cooked and tender.
In another pan empty ¼ packet of Knorr Mexican Tomato corn soup and add 1 cup (150 ml) of water.
Place the pan on heat and bring the contents to a boil while stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
Simmer for 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and cool the soup completely.
In a salad bowl, add sliced cucumber, tomato cubes, American corn and shredded lettuce.
Sprinkle salt, pepper to taste and drizzle with olive oil.
Add freshly cooked penne pasta and grilled chicken.
Pour soup over the veggies and mix well.
Serve on a platter, garnish with freshly chopped basil and croutons.