- 2 to 3 medium size potatoes peeled (cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1 Green chilli, finely chopped
- 4 cups, chopped Spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Knorr Chef’s Royal vegetable Masala
- Salt to taste
- ½ chopped Tomato
Wash, peel and cut potatoes into small 1 inch cubes
Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
Add chopped onion and sauté till it turns translucent.
Turn down heat to low flame and add ginger-garlic paste.
Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, Knorr Chef’s Royal Vegetable masala, salt and green chillies.
Add chopped tomatoes, spinach leaves and sauté well for 3 minutes.
Add diced potatoes and cooked for 10 minutes with stirring in between every 2 mins.
Pour one and a half glass of water (250 ml).
Cook till vegetables are done.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.