- 3 to 4 medium size potatoes peeled and boiled [cut into cube]
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1 Green chilli, finely chopped 3 grams
- ½ tbsp. Lemon Juice 5 grams
- 2 tbsp vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp Knorr Chef’s Royal vegetable Masala 8 grams
- salt To taste
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 chopped Tomato
- ½ tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
Heat oil in pan on a medium high heat.
Add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter. Add chopped ginger-garlic paste and sauté.
Reduce the flame, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, green chillies and stir for few seconds.
Add chopped tomatoes and sauté well.
Add boiled potatoes and Knorr Chef’s Royal Vegetable Masala.
Add salt and give a quick stir for 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour one cup (150 ml) of water.
Garnish with chopped coriander and drizzle lemon juice.
Close the lid and turn off the heat.