Skip to content
- 2 medium size potatoes peeled and boiled (cut into cubes)
- 1 medium size Brinjal (cut into cubes)
- 1 to 2 chopped Tomatoes
- 1 to 2 chopped Onions
- ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder 2.5
- ½ tsp dried mango powder 2.5
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves 10
- 1 tsp whole cumin seeds
- Salt To taste
- 1 tbsp Knorr Chef’s Royal Vegetable Masala
- Vegetable Oil -3 tbsp
Cut the vegetables into 1 to 1 ½ inch pieces.
In a kadhai, heat 3 tbsp oil and add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter, add 1-2 chopped onions and sauté till light brown.
Then, add 1-2 chopped tomatoes, ½ tbsp ginger-garlic Paste, 1 tsp Coriander powder, ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder, ¼ tsp of turmeric powder and ½ tsp dried mango powder and salt to taste and cook on slow flame till oil separates.
Add the cut potatoes to the onion tomato masala, cover with a lid and cook on slow flame for 5 minutes than add cut Brinjal and sauté for another 5 minutes.
Add about 1 Cup (150ml) water along with 1 tbsp (8 g) Knorr Chef’s Royal Vegetable Masala, mix well, bring to boil and cook till the vegetables are done. Garnish with chopped coriander.